For all fingerprinting processing and licensure, the hours of operation are:
Kent County Hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No appointments are necessary as we are a walk in facility
- Call 302-739-5871 for information and directions
New Castle County Hours of operation are:
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri, 8:30 am to 3:15 pm, closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30
- Tuesday, 11:30 am to 6:15 pm, closed for lunch from 4:00 to 4:30
- By appointment only - Call 302-739-2528 to schedule an appointment.
6. Security Systems & Protective Services Agencies
The licensure and renewal of an agency must be approved by the Professional Licensing Section on behalf of the Superintendent of the Delaware State Police.
To begin the process of licensure, please start by reviewing the Security Systems & Protective Services Licensing procedures link below and complete the licensing packet.
For the renewal process, a letter of renewal notification will be sent to your agency with the instructions for the renewal application links below:
Security Systems & Protective Services Agency Licensing Procedures
Security Systems & Protective Services Agency Application #1
Owner/Partner/Corporate Officer Application #2
Security Systems & Protective Services Agency Bond Form #3